Maxi-Cosi reserves the right to change the conditions of the complimentary extra warranty at any time.
How do I claim warranty?
- The 3+1 year warranty offer is valid on new Maxi-Cosi prams, including Laika, Zelia and Dana For2 and Laika Carry Cot.
- The extra year of warranty will be assigned to products that are fully registered online at https://www.maxi-cosi.com.au/ within 3 months of purchase and have proof of purchase
- Full registration means complete product and profile registration, subscription to Maxi-Cosi newsletter.
- The extra year of warranty will be automatically assigned to all stroller registrations.
What is covered by the complimentary extra warranty?
- All manufacturing faults on the chassis, seat frames, plastic seat parts, and wheels
What is not covered by Warranty?
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect
- If purchased second hand or from an unauthorised reseller (eBAY, Gumtree, etc)
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance
- Incorrect assembly or the installation of a third party part or accessory not compatible with the original design
- Improper storage/care of the product
- Damage to fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- If a repair or modification has been carried out by an unauthorised party or if the product has been dismantled with no authorisation from Maxi-Cosi
- Airline/Transport damage: check carefully your Maxi-Cosi product after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and submit the claim directly to them.
- Consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style
- If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
Did not get your questions answered by FAQ?
For any questions please contact Maxi-Cosi customer service on available between 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays AEST. Call 1300 809 526.