At Maxi-Cosi Australia we allow returns of your purchase only if the product you purchased has a manufacturing defect and purchased from our Maxi-Cosi online store.
Items purchased at an authorized Maxi-Cosi retailer must be returned directly with the same retailer. To arrange for returns due to manufacturing defect, please contact our customer service at 1300 809 526.
It is important that your products are in the same condition as they were delivered, with the original instructions, documentation, accessories, packaging and labelling being preserved.
Returned items will be carefully inspected to verify manufacturing defect. Once they are verified, we shall refund the corresponding amount or exchange with a replacement product.
The refund will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of receipt of the article. Please keep in mind that we cannot take into account the shipping costs for your initial order in the refund.
You may cancel any Maxi-Cosi Australia order as long as the product has not been shipped. If your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled and a returns procedure may need to be followed.
To cancel your order, please call our customer service at 1300 809 526 and have your order number ready.
Maxi Cosi Online Returns Policy
At Maxi Cosi we have a large selection of products you know and trust. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and your Maxi cosi shopping experience.
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from Maxi Cosi Online, so we have set out the Maxi Cosi Online Policy regarding returns for you to assist in this process.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major product failure within the warranty period. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will offer a refund / exchange on maxi cosi products purchased at Maxi Cosi Online.
Damaged or Incorrect Product delivered
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we will resend the correct item to you as soon possible, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526(Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm, AEST).
Maxi Cosi Return Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you are returning the item(s) because you have changed your mind, any postage charge is payable by you. Maxi Cosi will offer you a credit note or refund using your original payment method provided that:
- You return the product within 28 days of purchase;
- You have clear proof of purchase, typically a receipt at the time you return the item;
- The product and packaging is in its original condition including manuals and accessories;
- The item is in re-saleable condition for example original packaging, tags and labels are still attached, unopened/unused.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you cannot or choose not to provide adequate personal identification for a “change of mind’ return, we may not be able to process your request.
Return postage charges
Items to be returned by post are your responsibility until they reach our Customer service team, so please make sure that they are securely packaged.
(you can register your parcel at Australian Post for a small fee to ensure you can track your item)
Items will be assessed and refunds (in the original payment method) will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
However, if you believe the product to be faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered, Maxi Cosi will bear any postage cost.
Once we have established proof of purchase, we will need to assess the product to determine the nature of the issue and how we can help you, be it a refund, repair or exchange.
In many situations, this will be a simple assessment by the Customer service team. We will assess the product and determine whether:
- There is a minor fault: When the product has suffered a minor fault and the product can be easily repaired, this will be carried out and the product returned to you within a reasonable time frame.
- There is a major fault: If the assessment is that the product has experienced a major fault, you may choose to receive a refund, replacement or repair.
- The product has been damaged through abnormal use : Unfortunately Maxi Cosi cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Maxi Cosi, the manufacturer or their agent.
If it is identified through the assessment process that there is no fault with the product or that it has been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or abuse.
Maxi Cosi may require you to reimburse us for any costs we have incurred. This may take the form of postage costs in transporting your product to our technical assessment team.
If you are experiencing problems operating your product, we strongly recommend that you contact Customer service team: 1300 809 526 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm, AEST).
It is our experience that often when customers may believe the product they have purchased is faulty; it can be resolved with some basic 'troubleshooting'.
Maxi Cosi reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Maxi Cosi register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
We may ask you to provide us with limited personal information during the refund or exchange process to assist us to comply with fraud detection processes. At Maxi Cosi we respect our customers’ right to privacy of their personal information.
To that end we have policies and procedures in place to ensure that personal information no matter how or where it is obtained is handled sensitively, securely and in accordance with the Law.