Dorel Australia Pty Ltd ('Competition') TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run via social media and website entry.
3) The Competition starts Wednesday 18 December 2019 and finishes Monday 30th December 2019. The winner will be chosen and notified via email on Tuesday 31st December at 12pm. The winner will also be announced on our Maxi-Cosi Facebook page that same day.
4) The promoter of this Competition is Dorel Australia ABN 77124078762
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7) Number of entries: Only one entry per person. Trade Promotion
8) People may enter the Competition by entering via a web landing form and signing up to become a database member. All required information must be stated clearly stated on the entry, including an email address (which will also be used to contact the winner), full name.
9) Entries must be made and only accepted during the Promotional Period.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
12) The winner of the Prize will be notified by email within one business day of being selected.
13) The Prize will be dispatched via courier to winner within 10 days of the promotion draw
14) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
15) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
19) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
20) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter contacting them via email and entering the promoters sales database (which may be unsubscribed from), using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
21) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22) Authorised under permit numbers: n/a Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants' personal information to assist it in promoting Dorel products and services and that of our nominated affiliates. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants' personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting Dorel and the retailers of Dorel or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter's behalf); or
(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants' personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.